Excerpts from a Mom, Wife, Scrapbooker, Twilight Fan!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Zoo Trip





























We had a great trip to the zoo last Sunday. It was a comfortable day, not to hot, not too cold. We got a later start than we intended to, but it all worked out well. We also treated the kids to Olive Garden for dinner (they've always wanted to go there, but OUCH!) so we headed home from Lake Oswego about 7;30 with full tummys and memories of a happy day. We didn't really take a big vacation this summer, expenses with the car, Scott had surgery on his right thumb, etc. but all in all it's been a pretty great summer.

I'm also working on my camera skills. I'm excited to be participating in a Creative Memories webinar about 'those buttons on your camera', and learning more about aperture, ISO, composition, etc...stuff that I've read about in my camera manual but I still just don't get! So hopefully you'll see some better pictures AFTER the September 1st webinar. In the meantime, here's a few pictures that I'm proud of from our zoo trip.

No comments: