Excerpts from a Mom, Wife, Scrapbooker, Twilight Fan!

Monday, July 13, 2009

"Surfin' " USA


Sometimes we have a hard time
talking Dad into getting into the pool, yet whenever it happens, he usually
comes up with some creative way of entertaining the kids in a new, inventive way. Friday night, I heard yelling from the back yard. I went to the back door to find Tristan talking (yelling) that I HAD to come watch him in the pool with Dad, and this is what they showed me! Shelby had a harder time standing up, so I was lucky to get a shot of her up at all, but it's interesting where the sunflash on the photo showed up, covering Scott just enough to make it look like she's really surfing!

3 comments:

Macey said...

Dad surfing. A new sport! ;)

Jessica said...

That looks like so much fun! Yay for Dad!

Jane Anne said...

Those are such fun photos. I know the kids had a blast doing that.