Excerpts from a Mom, Wife, Scrapbooker, Twilight Fan!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Delivery from the Forks Forest

So I can't remember if I mentioned that during our trip to Forks, Washington, we went to the park where there were a bunch of Forks and Twilight related vendors set up.   My favorite vendor (and Tristan's too!) was the Forks Forest.  They are a local family, Tena, the grandmother, and her grandson who makes beautiful glass blown beads.  Tena then has created a beautiful line of Twilight inspired jewlery using the beads.   I couldn't make up my mind which necklace or bracelet was my favorite so I asked her to put my favorite bead together with the key size and tag that I liked.   It arrived in the mail last week, along with a pair of earrings as as special gift!  I'm so excited and I'll definitely be wearing my necklace to the opening of New Moon.  




In the meantime, Scott is chomping at the bit (or should I say the fishing line....) because Jim, who runs the hostel we stayed at just south of Forks, has e-mailed him several times letting him know the steelhead are running on the Sol Duc.   I'm ready to go back! 

1 comment:

Macey said...

I want that stuff. I'm jealous. :)