Excerpts from a Mom, Wife, Scrapbooker, Twilight Fan!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Political Discussion at the Kruger House:

Just after an anti-Bill Sizemore ad aired, Tristan asked 'Is Bill Sizemore a bad man?' No, he's probably not a bad man but he writes bad measures. 'What's a measure?' 'It's a bill (this is Scott answering by the way, in non 6-year-old verbage) that someone writes and sends to the political people in Salem and then if there's enough people that signed it, it goes on the ballot for us to vote on.' Slight pause, then: 'Does he write it all scribbly or something?'. ROFL!

3 comments:

Jane Anne said...

I love this! The cute things kids say are the best.

Ellen said...

I love that you leave comments at my blog Jane Anne...I think you're my only regular!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Thank you so much for stopping by...Loved the costumes below...