Excerpts from a Mom, Wife, Scrapbooker, Twilight Fan!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

House Update

Whoo Hoo! I've been saying this repeatedly for almost 24 hours now! Yesterday, as I was leaving (40 minutes late) for the Harvest Parties at School, there was a knock at the front door. I opened it, purse in hand, to find an inspector taking his shoes off getting ready to come in. I had called the day before, requesting a morning inspection.

At the time I was finishing ruffles on Shelby's Halloween Costume, I was feeling stressed and rushed and beating myself up for running late. But now, standing facing the inspector, I realized that God has everything in hand, and I was running late for a reason; so was the inspector. And so, instead of a weekend wondering and waiting, we're able to get going on the sheetrock and might actually be looking at having the kitchen ready for cabinets when they arrive on the 18th.

No comments: